A Mother's Love

A Mother's love is something that no once can explain
It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain
It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it or take that love away

It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking
And it never fails or falter even though the heart is breaking
It believes beyond believing when the world around condemns
And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest, brightest gems

It is far beyond defining it defies all explanation
And it remains a secret like the mysteries of creation
A many splendored miracle man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence of God's tender guiding hand.

-- Helen Steiner Rice

~~~

Dear Mom,

Today is your special day. I wish I was there to celebrate with you. It makes me sad that I am away from home. I'll just think about the memories we've shared to cheer me up. Since its your birthday, I wanna say that I LOVE YOU. I may not showy most of the time, and you may seldom hear me saying that I love you, but I do. Thank you for being a wonderful Mom. I know you did your very best to support and nourish us with love and care. I know you and Papa did your best to send us to school and give us things that we need, it might not be too much but just enough for us to survive and to live.We are greatful having you as our mother for the rest of our lives. Mom, I know at times I failed you as a son, but Im keeping up. I just want you to know that I am always here no matter what. Malayo man ako pero malapit lang kayo dahil nasa puso ko kayo. I may not feel your embrace, but I know you care more than I can imagine. I may not hear your voice as often as I want, but your prayers are heard. Salamt sa walang sawang pagmamahal at pagaaruga sa amin. Hindi ako nahihiya ipagsigawan sa mundo n mahal ko ang Mama ko. Mwah!

Mom, Mahal na mahal kita. Maligayang kaarawan sayo mahal kong Mama.







Comments

  1. Wow. Happy Birthday sa Mama mo Kuya Xander. :) Sweet. :) Namimiss ko ang Nanay ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @YOW--maraming salamat Yow.. ako nga din na miss ko sila sobra.. huhuuhuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your mom! Sana you can visit her kahit weekend or your dayoff

    ReplyDelete
  4. maligayang bday sa ermats mo. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday sa iyong mahal na ina. :) inggit lang ng konti kasi wala na ko'ng mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lonewolf- how i wish pwede kung gawin yan over the weekend.. kaso ang layo ehh nasa Davao family ko.. weeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bolakbolero - maraming salamat

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bino-- hmm... ok lang yan..

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww... so sweet naman. happy birthday to your mom! may she has more birthdays and blessings to come! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your mum :) That was very cute and I am sure she loves you too !!

    Plussed
    Luke Plus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!you're a loving son pre...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Luka-- thanks man.. Yeah I know she loves me too

    ReplyDelete
  13. @AXL- salamat.. nababasa niya mga comments nyo at greetings nyo.. salamat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts