Shattered



Sometimes we need to get hurt for us to heal. We need to get wounded to experience pain. Sometimes we need to get lost for us to get direction. We sometimes need destruction, damaged or broken for us to understand how to build ourselves and be created anew, stronger, better and different. 

Personally, fear befalls me when I am broken and shattered. I became fragile and easily distracted. I lost direction. I lost control of my decisions and always jump into every opportunity that comes my way. I want to keep away from that feeling of loneliness and hurt and so I easily dive into anything that comes along whatever it takes.

I envy those who have that guts to be strong despite and inspite of what situation they are into. I admire those who still believe that there is someone out there who firmly believe with all their faith that someone is always ready to save them from their misery.

I do believe, but I just don't know how to start.

I can hear that little child inside me calling and just waiting for my answer. But my answer seems unclear. Indefinite. 

Maybe this is the way to be completely bounded by love and protection so in the future that lightning of brokenness fall on me... I will become numb and strong. Better. Different. Stronger. 

Comments

  1. parang may pinagdadaan ka parekoy ahh
    anyway, agree naman ako dun, reality and hardship is never meant for us to break down but to be bent towards the right path

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mecoy.. Wala naman.. medyo na inspired lang magsulat ulit hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sometimes we need to get lost for us to get direction." Gusto ko itong unawain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isa pa 'to: "Sometimes we need to get hurt for us to heal."
    Hmmm... bakit minsan, parang ang hirap maghilom ng mga sugat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gusto ko rin 'yung sinabi ni MEcoy: "Reality and hardship is never meant for us to break down but to be bent towards the right path."
    'Yun nga lang, minsan, hanggang do'n lang ako sa "break." Ang hirap minsan buuin ulit ang sarili... sabi mo nga, "shattered" ka. Marahil, sa pamamagitan ng pagsulat/pag-blog, mabubuo unti-unti ang sarili.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bullet proof !
    Sa buhay ng tao kelangan mo mging matatag dahil kong weak ka msisira at masiira ka agad agad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isa lang yan just endure the pain until it hurts no more. Or parang hayaan mo lang ung sarili mong masaktan and ddating ung time mapapagod at mgsswa ka din. Believe me it takes time para marealize mo na u need some space to grow. U'll be strong din..maniwala ka...=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.” ― C. JoyBell C.

    Sharing something related to this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way

November 1 na ba???

Lessons from Failure: Accepting Setbacks and Finding Renewed Purpose