New Beginnings


 "Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come." - Unknown


I have been away from blogging for so many years. My last blog was in 2015. I got busy. My priorities changed. I have lived a life out of the blogosphere. Then, COVID-19 happened. Need to change my priorities. Opportunities arises... then vlog came. I began vlogging last March 2020 (exactly on my 40th birthday. I launched Call Me Xander vlog which aims to give inspiration and hope to people who are in lockdown and to remind everyone that despite of the global pandemic we can still live and rise from the adversities in life. 

And so, I have decided to revive this blog as well. To continue to write down all our experiences and travels. 

I hope you will also join me as I start a new chapter of my vlogging/blogging journey. 

Salamat mga Ka-Generation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Andyan Ka Lang

Oh na na, Whats My Name?

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way