Lunch at aVeneto Pizzeria Ristorante

One of my colleague will be leaving us since she had an offer to a different company. Well actually, her contract ended with us so she is not transferring. We had a send off lunch out with her at Aveneto Pizzeria Ristorante in Glorietta. I had a lot of fun since the food there is really amazing. The pizza is great. The pasta is so cool and tastes so good. The other foods are also great. 

The venue is also great. The ambiance is amazing. We arrive at the location at around 11:30AM and then people starts coming in as well. 
It was such a great fun, though we will be missing Val (colleague who will be leaving us). 

 I want you to check some of the pictures!

I love chicken!
the pasta



the best pizza
 
the pizza


For more information about the store you may visit this site: Aveneto Pizerria Ristorante

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Andyan Ka Lang

Oh na na, Whats My Name?

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way