My dear followers and readers, please accept my apologies as I don't have anything right now to give back to you. As you can see I don't have any contest or any give aways to give as my THANK YOU for your undying love and support for my blog. Shame on me!
Having my first blog anniversary is overwhelming. In a span of one year, this blog grows unexpectedly.
- In just one year, A Boy Named Xander has been recognized by fellow bloggers and followed by a well respected blogger in the country.
- Meet other bloggers who eventually became my blogger friends. My confidante, mentors and critics.
- Have a new header before turning one. Header sponsored by Blessed Zyra
- Had my first Bloggers Eb last February 13.
- Second Bloggers Eb was at Banchitto
I have so many things in mind to write and to share with you my avid readers and followers. In the coming days, months I hope to do something differently on my blog. I am not sure yet what is it but I am sure that you will be part of it. Here are some things that I want to do with my blog:
- Create a book based on the inspirational entries I have for this blog. This is inspired by a very dear friend of mine who offered me to make a book out of the entries I have. She will finance when that happened. I hope and excited about it. Hopefully this will realized soon.
- Upgrade my blog and hopefully to have my own dot com. Lels.
- Post more pictures of my own. Not really pictures of myself but pictures that I took using my own camera. Panning to buy SLR. Malapit na! Sana may mag regalo. hehe
Again, avid readers and followers I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. This blog wont be this good if its not because of your comments and suggestions. If not coming back to this blog everything would be impossible. I wish this blog gives you something that you need and inspired you in anyway possible.
God bless you and hope to hear from you again soon.
Because I gave so much importance on my readers, your suggestions and tips is much appreciated. Anything in mind that might help this blog and enhance its potential. Thanks. Love you all!
Loving you with all my heart,