I hate You Numbers!?
I hate numbers... Whoever invented and discovered the idea of computation or anything that involve numbers.. I HATE YOU!
If you hate numbers too, better continue reading. If you love numbers, please continue reading as well. You might understand why I do, "HATE NUMBERS".
I hate the idea of computing something and the fact that it involves numbers. I remember when I was a kid, I'm not one of those who really excel in math. You can let me do anything in the class like do reports, write on the board, list those who are noisy, you can let me sing, I can dance, I can do oration or public speech or impromptu speech but never ever dare to let me solve problems and have me sit in a class finding the letter "X" or the square root of this and that and so on and so forth...
I always wonder and up to know why do we need numbers? why Math? What's in it that makes people insane and why some people love it.
I almost failed in my math subject when I was in high school. I always get 75 in math when I was in elementary. I tried very hard to achieve and excel in Math, but I really cant. So depressing! I admire those who loves Math and makes it like their bread and butter. Duh!
Sometimes I think that I develop Dyscalculia (math disability).
But, IM NOT! and Im glad!
Me and Mathematics have love-hate relationship since my childhood days. I like algebra though but not Trigonometry. You see, their are other fundamentals (or if that's the right term) or other branch or forms of mathematics that I like.
However, hating it doesn't mean I don't like it. I am still glad that numbers where created. I'm glad that we have numbers that makes our lives easier.
I like number and numbers because I have the ability to do the following:
- Count my blessings and continue counting
- I can count how many good friends I have and continue counting
- I can how many days I can still live so that the remaining days will be spend on those valuable things
- I'm glad there is numbers to use so I can count how many billions I have already saved in my account..Lol
- I can use numbers when I want to know my waist line or my weight.
- I can use numbers and check how many miles I already ran and will continue counting on how far my life would go.
- With numbers, I know exactly the size of my foot
- My glad there are numbers in our watches and clocks. With it I know what time is it and when I am go to work and when to take some rest.
There are so things that I'm thankful for because of numbers.
So what I said above that I hate numbers... Nah! Its just normal. As what I said, me and numbers have this love-hate relationship.
Thanks to numbers!