It's difficult when your away from your family. You'll miss a lot of occassion and important events in your family's lives. I've been away from my family for almost six years. Not that long but I think its been a decade since I'm away from them. Though, I always find a way to go home as much as I can, but its still different when you see your family every now and then. Yung tipong araw-araw mo silang kapiling. Its different when you can just reach them when you need somebody to lean on or if you're sick someone will take care of you. Maybe, you'll ask why I am away from my family when? I can't give you a straight answer, but honestly it falls down to the desire of helping them. I wanted to earn big and work hard for them, to help them and support them in every way I can. Ganun talaga siguro tayong mga Pinoy basta pag pamilya ang pinag-uusapan kahit mahirap at masakit, ginagawa natin.
While people around the globe celebrate and enjoy this Christmas, here I am, alone and away from them. We actually don't celebrate Christmas at home, like the traditional way of celebrating it. We normally just have a regular dinner and dine all together. Its just sad that while other people are together and intact, I am just alone here in my room, comtemplating...
Oh! Why sad when you can do something else. So tonight this is my time to thank God for all the blessings he has given. Madami pa naman ibang paraan para maging masaya. Kaya heto ang mga naisip ko na pwedeng gawin para di malungkot.
- Cook a delicious food for dinner. Get a bottle of wine.
- Mag videoke. If walang videoke machine. Mag videoke sa Youtube. O di naman kaya makikanta sa kapitabahay.
- Manuod ng paboritong movie. Para mas exciting, yung horror movie ang panuorin mo. Tingnan lang natin kung malulungkot ka pa. Parang "Christmas on Elm Street" lang ang drama.
- Dumungaw sa bintana para mas makita ang magagandang fireworks pag patak ng alas dose. Mas mabuti kung sa roofdeck o sa bubungan ng bahay ka nakatayo. Mas exciting diba?
- Mag carolling mag-isa o di naman kaya sumama sa mga bata sa kalye na nangangaroling.
- Mag lakad-lakad sa daan, baka may makasalubong ka na kakilala mo. Pag may nakita kang kakilala, ask him/her baka pwede makikain sa kanila.
- Kalampagin ang mga kaldero, kawali, balde, drum, palanggana, o kahit na anong bagay na nagiging maingay kapag pinapalo. Yung bata kaya sa kapitbahay ang paluin ko.. Im sure it will create a big noise.
- Bumili ng torotot at mag torotot ng magtorotot. Parang ang panget pakinggan. Wag na lang manorotot. Baka mag ka mumps ka pa nyan.
Pero ang pinaka mas magandang gawin sa ganitong pagkakataon ay ang mag simba. Thank God for every blessings and for everything. I believe, this is the best time for us to give back what he has given us for the past months and days. Its also the best time to bond with your family, make the most out of your time while you still have the chance. I envy those who are spending time with there family on this very moment. So have fun and be happy but dont forget the real reason why we are celebrating. God bless everyone and a blessed Christmas.