29 Years in the making

I celebrated my 29th birthday last week (March 22, 2010) at Pearl Farm Beach Resort in Davao City, Philippines. Its not really a plan on what I would love to do on my birthday. As you can see, my grandmother died and will have a burial ceremony tomorrow. So my birthday is not that good. However, my friends invited me to celebrate somehow. I think its ok right?



Anyways, I had so much fun at the resort. The buffet was great and the beach is really really cool. Its a great summer and its really a great birthday blast!

As I look back on the things that happened in my life, there are so many things that needs to be thankful for. Blessings that I received, things that made my life wonderful and colorful and people that mold me into a better person.

For 29 years of my existence here, I thank God for all the things He has done in my life. Here are some of the things I would like to be thankful for. Things that made a great impact in my life and people who are worth thanking for.

  • God (Yeshua Hamashiach). He is the source of my every existence. He is the reason why I'm here. All blessing and honor belongs to Him.
  • Family. The family that I belong to right now, makes me the person that God wants me to be. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful family. To my parents who give his unconditional love. To my siblings who also love me they way they can. To my relatives and loved ones who molded my whole personality. To my Aunts, uncles and cousins who accepted me, understands me and loved me without limit. I cant say your name one by one but, you know that I love our family and I would never exchange you for anything. I owe my life to you. I LOVE YOU ALL!
  • Friends. To my true and trusted friends who adds color to my life. You make my life worth living for. At times that I am alone and nobody to hold on to, you are there to help me stand up and change me positively. Starting from my childhood friends, without you my childhood would not be that wonderful. From playing under the heat of the sun, running under the rain (naked..hehehe),catching a spider when the sun goes down. To my high school friends who savor my high school days with fun and excitement. Our "kulitan" moments. Asking questions during exams and the undying "chikahan" during break or lunch time. No need to mention each one, but you know who you are. To my college friends who also contributed to my whole being. During the days of our thesis making, during the "puyatan" and "kulitan", walang tulugan and kantyawan, I thank you! You always put a smile on my face. I love you guys.
  • Church. You teach the true meaning of a believer. You molded my spiritual life and made me a better person. From the teachings you thought me since I was a child up to this day, will always remain in my heart. To our Pastor who became an instrument to spread the gospel, Thank you. To my churchmates and brothers and sisters in Christ. Thanks for praying with me and for believing in what God has given me.
  • Co-teachers (on my first job as a teacher). Maraming Salamat! Sa pagbibigay ng unawa at pagmamahal. Sa pagmamalasakit sa mga panahong akoy nalulgmok sa kalungkutan. Sa mga magagandang alala na nating nasaksihan. Sa inspirasyon na binigay ninyo upang akoy maging isang magaling at epektbong magtuturo. Sa lahat ng sikat na ibinigay ninyo..Maraming Maraming salamat. You know that I will always cherish every moment that we had. I always love you and you know that when you need me, you can always count on me.
  • Mga ka agents dati. Thanks for the laughter. Thanks for making my agent life a wonderful one. Sa simula ng akoy sumasagot ng mga tawag na nakakadiri na hanggang sa pag press ng AD2 release ko sa AVAYA, you make my life so amazing. Thanks guys. Will never forget the faucets and the vacuums.. they are all part of me. hahaha
  • Mga ka teammates and ex-teammates (on my current position/job). Thanks! Mahal ko kayo...yun lang masasabi ko! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Andyan Ka Lang

Oh na na, Whats My Name?

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way