Memoirs of my grandmother




My grandmother (my father's mother) passed away Last March 15, 2010. I always remember her as a loving and caring grandma. To my Aunts she is a disciplinarian. To my siblings she is the defender. To my grandpa she is the love of his life. But to me she is a great grandma who will love you no matter what.
She play a very important role in my life. She always find time to send me to school when Mom and Dad is not available. She is always there when I need someone. One thing that I always remember about her is she always remind me to read the Bible and trust God above all. To us she is one great grandma. We missed you and we love you Lola..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Andyan Ka Lang

Oh na na, Whats My Name?

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way