Thanking God for its new every Morning


I woke up this morning with a heavy heart. I am wondering what the future holds for me. For the past few days I was so worried about so many things. I am worried that I wont be successful in a lot of things. I am worried that my sacrifices will be take for granted. Then I realize that getting worried with things wont help. Instead it will only bring me down until I wont be able to do the things that I suppose to do. I have been praying to God so many times for a better future. I asked God's wisdom and guidance for every decision I've made. I am letting HIM control over me. Control over my life. I intercede every minute of everyday that God will show me the right way. The right direction to go. The right path to lead. I am asking God to give me a better career. I keep on asking God... and the list goes on and on... There are times, or maybe most of the time, if God didn't answer my prayers or petitions I complain a lot. I always keep myself away from Him. I always try to do things that I know will hurt Him. I always run away from Him and sinned. I am like a prodigal son. Always does what I want to do away from God's perfect will. I always question God why bad things happened to me. I never said a simple "THANKS" for all the goods things that he has given me since the very first day I was born.


I was reminded by God and lead me to
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.". God reminded me that whatever I am experiencing, whether it is good or bad. I should be joyful always. Be happy when your in the eye of the storm. It only shows that God is testing your faith. It only shows that God wants you to be strong. And aside from being happy, God reminded me to pray continually. Don't stop. Pray continually... I remember a friend of me told me to PUSH and keep pushing. Now I realize that PUSH means Pray Until Something Happened. I now know that its the very key to every success. Its the only way to communicate to God. Its the only avenue so God will hear me. Then I never stop pushing...
I cant Imagine how vulnerable I am. It only shows that my faith to God is not that stable. I need to be strong in faith. I need to believe that all things are possible in His name. I need to believe that faith can move every mountain. At this very moment, I want to say Thank God for every good and perfect gift and believing that its all coming from you. Thank you for the life you have given me. Thank you for the wonderful people that surrounds me. Thank you for every blessings you have showered whether its big or small. No matter how hard it is. I pray that my faith in you will be like a stone built on a sinking sand. I thank you God for the future that you have prepared for me. I thank you for the better life ahead. I thank you in a million....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Andyan Ka Lang

Oh na na, Whats My Name?

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way