An eye for an eye

This is an eye issue. Our company had a free eye check up last February 5, 2010. I was the first patient on that day. I have a Myopia (Greek: μυωπία, muōpia, "nearsightedness"[1]), also called nearsightedness or shortsightedness, is a refractive defect of the eye in which collimated light produces image focus in front of the retina when accommodation is relaxed. I have a 2.75 on both eyes but the left one has astigmatism already, when I had my checked up last Friday its 3.75 already on both eyes. I have been worried about this since I experienced headaches and sometimes dizziness. I am hoping to buy new eyeglasses or contact lenses.

Hmm... Which one is better, wearing contact lenses or an eye glasses? Will there be any effect if i wear contact or glasses? For me its just for comfort. I look older wearing eyeglasses though, or maybe I don't have the right glasses for me. So can you please help me figure out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Andyan Ka Lang

Oh na na, Whats My Name?

When Love Moves In a Mysterious and Unpredictable Way