I have a friend who really likes this guy and that every time the guy talks to her she thinks that the guy like her a lot. It seems to me that the guys is just being friendly and entertaining. However this girl friend of mine doesn't care at all. She really think and believe that the guy is really into her. Most of the time she so protective of the guy to the point of stalking the guy. She is really getting crazy over this guy. I almost slap her in the face just to wake her up from this madness. I just want to let her know that she is just wasting her time and effort with a guy who isn't worth her time. She deserves someone who will love her, right? right? And hopefully she'll awaken from her fantasies. Wake up my dear!
Anyway, I suggest my dear girlfriend to check and see the signs below if the guy is really NOT INTO YOU:
- If he's not asking you out. If a man likes a woman, he can stop himself - he wants more. He wants to make it further. If he is atrracted to you, he is making a move and will find a way to take you out like for a dinner or a date to get to know you.
- If he's not calling you or will not reply to you text messages. if a guy doesnt have any moment in his busy day to call or text you, it means he's not into you. You are just wasting your time texting or waiting him to call you. The truth is he really doesn't have any interest in calling you. The real reason is that you are not on his mind. So deadma lang ang text messages mo kahit mag misscall ka pa kung hindi siya interesado sayo. Goodluck!
- Abrupt Change of Plans. Change of plan once, is understandable. Change it twice is not good. Anything else is just downright disrespectful. It only means that you are not his priority. It only means that you are an option and not the best choice at the moment. Words like, I'll just text you later what time I'm going to pick you up or I'll call you when we're on the location so you can go there. I think you should start saying bye-bye!
- Missing in Action. The type of people who doesn't communicate for few days. No text message, No calls and then suddenly call you again. No Thanks!
- Can't get over with his past relationships. Living in the past is extremely dangerous. If the guy can't stop talking about how great is her old flame is or how he enjoyed every moment the things they did means he still want to be with his old flame and still hoping that they will patch things up and start a new. So, do yourself a favor (and him) by letting him go to pursue her.
- Silent Treatment. This is considered as the king of all sings. It starts by pulling away slowly, by emotionally or physically withdrawing from whatever relationship. If a guy is just not interested in a future with you, he stops calling you, change his phone number, meet up or visiting you becomes less or worst is he already packed his bags and booked a flight to singlesville.
So, my dear friend, if you see some of these signs or symptoms in your guy, it's time to move on. Action speaks louder than words. If he's not putting any effort he used to make your relationship work, better think and decide as early as now before anything gets worst. Hold your head up and keep moving forward with your life, without him. Time is so precious and time awats no one. Once uit's lost we can never get it back. So make sure you are giving your time to men who are worth the investment. Tsk tsk!